Drill Auger Conversion KitClams ice auger conversion kit allows an angler to use an 18 volt cordless drill as the power to drill your holes. Extremely lightweight & portable it has changed ice fishing forever. Patents pending. NEW for 2015 is the ability to use your drill without taking the chuck off. Same great results as the original design but more user friendly. Results will vary depending on drill used. Recommend using high torque 18 volt lithium battery powered drills. Ball bearing absorbs the load from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not to support the auger torque, greatly extending the life of your drill. Attach your auger bit just like you normally would on a power auger. No hassle, no worry setup, no loose bit falling out of the drill. Just pull the trigger, drill and start fishing!
- Weight: 5 lbs. (with auger bit/tested drill: 14lbs.)
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Tested drilling through over 700 inches of ice (tested with Panasonic 18 volt EY7450 drill), works with most current 18 volt 1/2 inch drive cordless drills